The Harvard International Law Journal is the oldest and most frequently cited student-edited journal of international and comparative law.
Information for Members
- LIDS & WLA Invite You! International Women’s Day Portrait Exhibit: Opening Reception (3/6, 11am-1pm)
- Cross-School International Development Mixer (3/5, 7-9pm)
- The Right to Life and the Inter American Court of Human Rights (3/5, 12-1pm)
- HALS Public Interest Fundraiser Ticket Sales (2/28, 3/3-5)February 28 2014 - Read more
- Law and Social Change presents TEDxHarvardLaw! February 23 2014 - Read more